Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome to our new blog!

Hello! I'm McKenna Brooks! I just turned 10 years old, and I love doing gymnastics. I think you might have heard of Kit and I on our cousins blog, The Saltys. Since we moved east Orlando, we had to wait  to start our blog. Now that we're all moved in, Mom said that we could start blogging. I have two sisters, Kit and Anna. I'm the oldest, then Kit and after her our baby sister, Anna.
 This is me! (McKenna)
 This is Kit. Age: 9. (She does about every sport you could think of.)
This is Anna    Age: 3 mouths. (Isn't she cute?) 

P.S. We have one more sister but she didn't want to be shown on our blog.
We're trying to convince her otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Congrads on starting a blog! Yes, I know you followed Elizabeth and I's great example(he, he).
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete