Sunday, January 12, 2014

At Daytona Beach

Hi peeps! Guess what? We're in Daytona Beach staying at Wave Plus Resort! We came to Daytona for a family trip, you know since McKenna, Anna and my Dad were in NE and my Mom and I were at the soccer game and with other family, and we wanted some more time together! And, I don't have any school this week!! 
 This is a picture of McKenna and I on the porch at our Resort.
"It's kind of cold out here." I commented.
"Not to me." said McKenna.
 Here I am! Being Kit-doodles! Like always!
 I think that the ocean is so pretty....
"Isn't the ocean so pretty?" McKenna said looking off into the distance.
"That is exactly what I was thinking!" I said. "Like really!"
 "Don't I look lovely next to the beach?" I said just wanting to see what McKenna would do.
 "Uh, yea!" McKenna said awkwardly. "Hey, I'm getting kind of cold, can we go inside?"
"OK."
 "What should we do now?" I asked, board.
"How about we do some gymnastics?! We have enough room!"
"Sure."
 McKenna about to do a front handspring.
 and another.
 Oh! Also, we have to wear shoes all the time because the floor is so dirty.
 "It's my turn!" I stated a loud.
"Can I take some pictures of you first? I just had a cool idea for some pics...."
"Sure... anything."
 Oh! Do you like my hair?
 Here I am, you looking down at me.
 Now I'm a giant! HA-HA-HA!
"OK! You've gotten your pictures, my turn for gymnastics!"
 "Cool flip Kit!"
"Thanks! Hey... can we have a handstand who-can-hold-it-the-longest contest?"
"OK! That sounds fun!"
 We both went up at the same time,
 not much latter we bumped into each other and fell over, laughing.
 We had a yummy but not healthy dinner of COCOA KRISPIES. Yum!
I'm so glad that I have a sister like McKenna! She's awesome!
Do you have any sister that you like to spend time with?

No comments:

Post a Comment