Monday, January 20, 2014

Cousins and Videos

Hi peeps! I didn't realize that Elizabeth and Chrissa were here until I saw there blog post! Like we're both in the same place and didn't even realize it! I called them and it worked out that we could go over!
"Hey, Chrissa! I haven't seen you in a long time!!!" I said as I hugged my cousin.
"Definitely!" 
"So? What do you want to do?" I asked, very excited.
"Maybe we could make videos!!! Like with us!!"
"TOTALLY AWESOME IDEA!!!!! What an awesome brainwave!!!!!"  
"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's start filming!!!" she said running to go get her camera. (By the way, we sound very VERY different on these videos. Another thing, it isn't on here because I (and Chrissa) couldn't find out how to put it on the blog, if you know how, please leave a comment telling how.)
"Hey Kit and Chrissa! Do you want to go to the pool with Elizabeth and I?"
 "Sure! Uh. do you, Kit?"
"Totally!"
So we all went to the pool.

McKenna just relaxed.
I wasted no time to jump into the pool! "Come on Chrissa! The water is awesome!"
Chrissa hopped in and we had a "who can get to the other side of the pool first" contest.
"I won!" we both said at the same time.
Elizabeth and McKenna swam latter to and we had a very enjoyable time!
Do you like to go swimming?

P.S.  we did this like days ago but couldn't post it until now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment