Sunday, November 17, 2013

A nights adventure


"Good-night McKenna!" my mother called as she left my room.
 "Night!" I said, climbing into bed.
 After about 5 minutes I went to sleep.
"Fo-fo le-le no no!" came a voice not far away.
I woke with a start.
 "Who's there?" I called nervously.
Quickly I turned on the light and grabbed  Georgia, my stuffed animal dog. 
"Your coming with me!"
 "Let's go look." I told my dog while I held him tightly.
  I was very surprised to see Kit lying on the floor talking.
 "Kit! Kit wake up!" I said and I tried to wake her up.
 "Kit, please wake up!"
 Did someone say my name?" Kit asked. "Oh it's you McKenna. Why am I lying on the floor in the hallway?"
"You were talking and walking in your sleep." I informed her.
 "'Night Kit!"
"'Night McKenna!"
 We both got into bed and went to sleep.
I went into dream land.
 Kit and Chrissa were both wearing dress and talking at some odd party.
 Then I came in.
"Fello feople!" I said as I walked into the room.
"Mello Zoo-zoo!" They both said because for some strange reason my name was "Zoo-zoo".
 Then all of a sudden we all dropped into splits.
"Did you know that Turkey was invented by the Romans?" Kit told me."It's because they didn't know how to sing in the English language!"
In my dream we did the split for about a hour.
"Do you like my hat?" Chrissa asked me.
"I bought my hat in west east Germany!" Kit yelled.
 Right after Kit finished talking about how awesome her hat was Chrissa a caught me with her "hat" and I tried to run away.
 "No!" I called to Chrissa. But it was to late, Chrissa had caught me. It was the end of long hair because I (some how) knew that she would cut my hair just like Kit's.
 Then this thing appeared right in front of my leg and I couldn't stop soon enough.

I tripped and fell right on my face and started kicking my legs.
"NO! NO! NO! NO! I LIKE MY HAIR LONG!"
 I woke up a minuet latter kicking in my bed.
 "It was just a dream!" I said loudly. "It was just a dream."
Have you had a extremely odd dream before?
Or had your sister walk/talk while she sleeping before?
That was definitely had a night's adventure!

3 comments:

  1. That was a crazy night! And a crazy dream!
    Chrissa
    P.S. Do you have any idea why I was in your strange dream?

    ReplyDelete