Wednesday, November 27, 2013

An Awesome Afternoon

Today Izzy, Felicity, Kit and I decided to play outside.
 "We-how!" Kit yelled as she slid down the slide.
"Hey Kit, do you want to came and play dolls with us?" I asked.
'OK!" 
 "Hoping up down and all around and to New York City!"
"You're so weird!"  Felicity informed Kit. "In a good way of course."
"Izzy, I didn't know that you had Julie! Is she new?" I said, surprised.
 "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Kit said as she fell over.
 "Yes McKenna, I just got her." 
"She's really cute! Her hair is really fun and so is her outfit!!"
 "I think that she's cute too but not as much as Rebecca!" Felicity proclaimed.
 Then Honey started to biting Rebecca's hair.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  Felicity yelled.
 She jumped on to her feet and held Rebecca up in the air so that Honey couldn't reach it.
 Then Honey went over to Kit and Started biting her hair! 
"STOP IT HONEY!" She said loudly.
 She ran away about as fast as she could. 
(Which was pretty fast.)
 Just then, as Grace chased a squirrel, Kit tripped over her and fell. 
"Be careful Kit, Grace is under you're feet!" Izzy yelled.
"You could have told me that a minuet sooner it would have been helpful." Kit said siting up, smiling.
 "Oh no! It looks like it's going to rain!" Izzy said sadly.
True to her prediction, it started to pour rain.
Thankfully our moms let us watch a movie and eat popcorn! There's nothing more awesome then spending time with your friends! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi cousins! I totally agree! Hanging out with friends and watching a movie is a great way to spend an afternoon.
    ~Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really know that they would be here till Thanksgiving! I think that they might even stay longer then that!! I know that they won't stay for Christmas because we're going to NE for Christmas to be with Family. Elizabeth, Chrissa, and their Parents will go to NE too. And Kit and I can't wait! We're totally excited to see our other family: like Libby our 2nd cousin.

    ReplyDelete