Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Elizabeth's Birthday

Yello people! Today was a mostly normal day, not!
 After school, Gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, etc. I met McKenna in her room.
 I asked," what are you holding?"
"Oh!" she said, " I found your Just Like You doll in a bin in my room"
"Really?" I wondered aloud. "Awesome!" 

 "Thanks!" I said taking my doll from McKenna.
 "Hey! It says on my phone that today is Elizabeth's birthday! And we're meeting Izzy and Felicity there!"
"I forgot about that too. I can't wait!" proclaimed McKenna happily.
 We both started running around the room in circles. " Do you think that we should bring our dolls?"I asked.
"Well, better safe then sorry" My sister said as she went to go get her doll while I got the present.
 "McKenna, Kit! We're leaving in five minuets!" came my mother's voice.
 When McKenna opened the door, Honey, who is our family dog, ran out.
"Can you get her please? I have only socks on!"
"OK!"I said as I ran out as fast as I could to catch Honey.
 I carried Honey in side telling her not to run away like that.
 We were about to pull out of the drive way when McKenna asked, " Where is the present?"
"Oh no!" I said remembering how I set it down when I ran out to grab Honey. "I'll get that"
 When we got to the house Lizzy's parents showed us to the party and found seats.
 "Felicity! I've missed you so much! How is the weather in Paris? How long are you staying here anyway?"
"I'm not sure..." Her voice trailed away. "Is that your phone? Because that's not way that you described it."
"I guess I'm not to good at describing things" I told her smiling.


"Guess what?" she said to me. "I'm wearing a ugly dress!"
"Totally awesome!" I replied.
"Who's present are you going to open first?' I demanded loudly.
"Would anyone like me to open theirs first?" Elizabeth asked calmly.
"Open ours first!" I yelled and through our gift across the room.
"All right." she said, slightly shocked.
"Thank you! You remembered how much I enjoy reading!"
"Remember? Of course!" I said.
After that she open some other gifts.
"You should  have Lizzy Bob open your gift next!" I told Felicity.

"Who's Lizzy Bob?" Izzy asked. 
I ignored this rude remark by taking out my barrette and looking out the window.   

 When we first got home Izzy and McKenna sat down in the "Kit den" as I like to call it.
 Honey started smelling Izzy's everything.
 Honey began to lick and beg to Izzy because last time he'd seen her she'd given him an overload of treats and candy, so Honey is in love with Izzy.
 Grace joined honey in licking Izzy, then she screamed and stood on her chair.
 Felicity and I staid up till 1:00 a.m. talking.
But eventually went to sleep.
For the next 7 (-ish) days Izzy and Felicity will be staying with us.
I can't wait to have more adventures!

3 comments: