Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our Early Christmas

Hello! Just so that you know, Kit and I are both doing this post, I'm in red. Kit's in green. 
 Today our family decided to have our early Christmas because we won't all be together on Christmas and so my Dad doesn't have to bring my gifts to NE.
 We both ran down the stairs when my parents called for us.
"Happy early Christmas!" our Mom and Dad said to us.
"Thank Yo..." I stopped middle of my sentence. 
 "Look at all the presents!" I yelled happily.
 "They're loads taller then our Christmas tree! That's funny" I said laughing.
"Why don't you start opening your gifts. McKenna, do you want to start first?" My Mom asked. 
"Hey, I'm the youngest, I should open gifts first!" I protested.
"You know that Anna is the youngest, right?"
"Oh! That's right! Anna should go first! Sorry that I wasn't nice. Will you all forgive me?"
"Yes of course Kit!"
"That's right Kit!" 
"Kit you may open first."
"Thank you Mom and Dad!"
  My first gift was a... Pink Microphone! It's soooooooooooooooo cool!
 "Thanks Mom and Dad!"
 I opened my first gift next, it was a AG doll dress! "It's so cute! Thank you!" 
Next, I got a doll pillow!
 After Kit was finished, I opened a really cute stuffed animal dog!
 I started opening my next gift. "I wonder what it is."
 It was a duck-tap wallet!
 Also, in the wallet, there was some money!
"Thank You!"
 I started opening one of my gifts from my Grandma and Grandpa.
 "Mom look what Grandma and Grandpa gave me!"
"It's lovely dear!"
"Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! It' beautiful!"
 THe next gift was for both of us.
 We  both got two LPS! (Littlest Pet Shops.)
"I would like to have the cat and the lamp. If you don't mind Kit." 
"That's perfect because I wanted the dog and the hedgehog!"
 Also, in the box, there was two stuffed animals.
 I think that they're supper cute!
"Thank you!" 
"Yea, Thanks a lot!"
 I started opening yest one more gift.
 It was an awesome dress! 
"Thank you Mom and Dad! I love it!"
 I opened the next gift, it was a lovely dress! 
"Thank You!"
 After that I opened a Art note book, "K" note book and a "K" bookmark.
  "I have a ;lot of gifts!"I said as I looked at my last gift, a stuffed dog. 
"Thank You Grandma and Grandpa! He's adorable" 
"Thank You for everything Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa!"
 "Hey, it looks like there is some more gifts behind the tree."
 "It's for you McKenna! Open it!"
 I open it to find, an American Girl doll Emily!
 "I can't wait to read her book on the plane!" 
"Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!"
"SHE"S SO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU!"
 Kit and I started dancing around the room with joy. 
"McKenna, there is still one more gift for you." 
 I opened it and was so so so so so happy, I had gotten Caroline's Birthday Dress from American Girl!
"I'm going to go try it on!"
 "It's Beautiful!"
 "The shoes are so pretty too!"
 "I LOVE this dress! Thank You!" 
Have you ever had an early Christmas?


3 comments:

  1. Merry early Christmas! It looks like you girls got some great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, because we are having our early Christmas with our parents tomorrow! McKenna, Caroline's Birthday Dress is so pretty.
    ~Chrissa

    ReplyDelete