Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Soccer


Hello! If you're wondering, Izzy and Felicity left yesterday! I cried! As for Kit, she was well, not really as sad because she's going to see the Professional Woman's Soccer game with my Mom! She's getting to stay at an awesome hotel and get to go to the game and sit in the best sets! I bet that she will have so much fun! This is her BIGGEST Christmas gift! Shes getting to go the soccer game for free! She won it from a draw.  The only problem is that see won't go to NE with us, also my Mom won't either! After the game, they will spend Christmas with my Aunt and Uncle, who also live out East.  But I'm still excited! Even though I won't be with them, I get to see a lot of my friends/family! Plus, Kit says that she will tell me all about it afterwards! I definitely think that she will have an amazing time and loads of adventures!
I'm telling you one thing, I can't wait for the cold weather of Nebraska! 
Do you have cold weather where you live?
P.S. We hoped to do more then this but we're quite busy with school and sports! 
PP.S. We didn't take the picture above.


4 comments:

  1. It was 4 below here last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds cold and nice!
      Well, when you're used to Florida weather extreme cold sounds really nice!

      Delete
  2. Kit, you are so blessed to go to that game! I wish I could go with you!

    ~Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to thank you for posting a lot, nowadays it's hard to find doll blogs that still post. I was able to find a few and yours was one of them! Thank you thank you thank you! You inspire me so much and I wish more blogs were like yours. I was hoping you would take an award here :

    http://mckennagirloftheyear.blogspot.com/2013/12/spreading-holiday-cheer-with-blog-shout.html

    You inspire me so much and you deserve a small little reward.
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete