Thursday, December 19, 2013

Time with Samantha

Hello! Today, Samantha and I decided to play outside since it was so cold. I miss the cold, I had a lot in CO.
 First, we climbed their tree. 
"McKenna, this tree smells really good."
 "Wow, it does!"
 "I'm going up to the tree house, I like to use it as a club house." 
"OOOOOOOO! You have a trampoline! Can we go on it Samantha?" 
"Sure!"
 "I like doing flips on trampolines!" 
"I'm not surprised McKenna! You're awesome at Gymnastics!"
 "Do want to see the snow?"
"Really? You have snow?" 
"Well, there isn't very much." 
"Still, it's snow! I miss it a lot!"
 "Well, there it is, the snow." 
"It's snow!!!!!!"
"A McKenna, would you mind if we went in side? It's cold!"
 We sat by the fireplace and had Hot Cocoa. Yum!
 "Samantha, this Hot Cocoa is really amazing!" 
"Yea, it's my favorite kind."  
"I can totally see why!"
 "What do you want to do want to do now?" I asked my cousin.
 "I have an idea! We can put on dress and take pictures!" 
"That sounds fun!"



 "That's a very pretty dress McKenna. Where did you get it?" 
"Oh! It's form American Girl. I really like it to."
 "McKenna, I have that same dress!" 
"That's funny! Do you want to do something else?" 
"That sounds good." 
"Let's put on our other outfits."
 "What do you want to do now?" 
Hey, do you want to play American Girls?" 
"Oh, I would love to but my American Girl is at the doll Hospital because my sister accidentally pulled out her leg." 
"I'm sorry for your doll. If you would like you can play with one of my dolls, I have two." 
"If you don't mind. I would love to!"
"Is that Emily?"
"Yea, I just got her for Christmas."
"Oh yea, I saw her on your blog."
American Girls are so fun to play with especially with friends!
Do you like to play with American Girl dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment