Wednesday, December 18, 2013

To Nebraska!

Hello! As you can see above we're in Nebraska! As you also know, I went with my Dad and Anna.
 We were pulling out at about Orlando at about 11;30.
 2 and a half hours latter we landed in Chicago and had to run threw the air port to get to our other flight.
We got there as they were boarding.
 I could see snow as we pulled out.
 And as we took off.
 Chicago was cool to pass over.
 I used my camera to zoom in on the city.
 "Look Dad, we're passing threw the clouds!"
 My favorite seat in the one by the window, my Dad let me!
 "It looks really cool outside! In both ways!"
 "Look at all that snow!"
 "Would you like something to drink?" asked the flight attendant.
"Oh! Thank you! I would like Dr. Pepper please."
 As I waited I saw some awesome stuff.
 "Look at that intersection Dad!"
I ended up getting my soda about 2 minutes latter I got my Dr. Pepper. It's soooooooo good! I enjoy having soda on the plane! 
"Thank You!" I told the lady.
 "Soda is so good!"
 "This is cool, the napkin has a picture of the USA!" 
"Dad, is it OK if I get a marker out of my bag?" 
"Sure!"
 As you can see, I drew a line from...
 Orlando,
 to Chicago, then to Omaha.
 My Dad bought a bag of them  for us to enjoy!
 I opened them.
 They were yummy! 
"Thanks Dad!"
 Anna, didn't have any. (Of course)
 She didn't have her own set, she would just either sit with my Dad, or with me, or the floor.
 She took a nap on the floor.
 She seemed to like sitting on my lap and looking out the window, I don't blame her at all, I love looking out the window too.
 "Dad, do you have any ideas of what I could do?" 
"Well, you could always read." 
"That sounds nice! Thank you Dad!"
 I finished the "Brave Emily" book. I liked it.
"Wow, it looks like a quilt!" 
"McKenna, would you like to watch a movie? You would have enough time."
"That sounds awesome!" I replied.
 About 5 minutes after I finished my movie we landed in Omaha.
 We had to wait a little bit to get off the plane.
 The plane was full.
 After 1 minute or so, we got off the plane.
 "We're here!" I said happily.
 I saw some interesting stores.
 I was walking to the door when I head my name, "McKenna!" 
"What?"
 I turned a round to see Chrissa smiling at me. 
"Chrissa!"
 I ran,
 And gave her a huge.

 I saw my Dad waving at me so I went out side.
 I got into my Aunt and Uncle's car. (If you didn't know,we're staying with my Dad's sister's house. It's close to where Chrissa and Elizabeth are staying.
 "Good-bye Airport!"
 We ate dinner at Cracker Barrel.
 They have so much stuff in there!
 Stuffed animals!
 Pink toys!
 Games!
 Dolls! And so much more!
 After some looking, we sat down to eat.
 There was a Christmas tree right next to our table.
 And cool things on the wall!
 I got to have more Dr. Pepper with dinner! I had a bugger also but I didn't touch my camera while we were eating.
Once we left it was dark, so I didn't take any pictures. 
 Once we got to their home, I was welcomed by Samantha, my awesome cousin.
 After talking to her for a little I put on my p.j.'s, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. 
By the way, the blanket is from Elizabeth and Chrissa for Christmas. 
Do you travel very much?

No comments:

Post a Comment